Those wishing to sell items must notify the Taos County Extension Office. Notification must be given by returning the Booth Space Contract before August 1, 2014, specifying the type of items to be sold. Booth space will be a 10' by 10' dimension.
1. Fees will be charged for Booth Space. Fees are as follows:
Commercial/Food Vendor $75/day or $125 for 2 days
Self-contained Concession $75/day or $125 for 2 days
2. Each person or group is responsible for applicable taxes on the items sold.
3. Each person is responsible for his/her own table for booth and his/her own merchandise.
4. Spaces will be assigned as available. Indoor space is limited and will be assigned according to product and need at the discretion of the Fair Board.
5. Nothing may be nailed or hung on the building wall.
6. Each person or group must keep the craft area clean and help clean up afterwards.
7. Fees are to be paid prior to the Taos County Fair. Booth Space Contracts must be returned to the Taos County Extension Office by August 1, 2014. Fees are not refundable.
8. Craftsmen may begin setting up their booths on Friday, August 15th, from 4pm - 6 pm, if they wish, and may leave them overnight, but the Fair Board assumes no responsibility for loss or damage. Those who wish to set up a booth on Saturday, take it down Saturday night and set it up again on Sunday, may do so.
9. All tables and booths must be removed by 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 17, 2014.
10. No fee will be charged for Informational Booths. A contract must be filled out and returned to the Taos County Extension Office by August 16, 2013 requesting space for such a booth.
11. The Taos County Fair Association reserves the right to reject any application based on the best interest of the Taos County Fair.
12. Food vendors are responsible for their own vening permit from the New Mexico Enviornment Department.
For questions or info, contact: 575-758-3982.
Fair Booth Form